Table of contents for Race, Gender and the News Class notes
- Freedom of the Press, part 1: Ideals and Ideas
- The Enlightenment’s Contradictory Legacy and the Evolution of American Journalism
- The Black Press, Soldiers Without Swords
- Class notes on the History of Haiti
- About Journalism: 1940
- Women in the Newsroom: Burned Out and Fed Up
- Bertin M. Louis: Some Haitian Protestants Agree With Pat Robertson
- The danger of a single story
I remember movies like this from elementary school. No wonder that I never conceived that I could grow up to be a reporter or editor.
The About Journalism: 1940 by Kim Pearson, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.